- The Helghasts have turned the environment of their home planet into weaponry, like the ARC weapon that harnesses lightning as firepower. While not directly an environmental hazard, there are other things planned to discuss. Like lightning?
- You can't choose different characters to play as in Killzone 2, since you follow the journey of Sev. You will meet up with buddies who have varied abilities, but as far as personal choice goes, you've got Sev. Luckily, he can wield most weapons ... just two at a time.
- Too early to confirm vehicles, but elements from Liberation, like boss battles and healing allies, will probably make appearances.
- You can jump in Killzone 2, but you can't jump and fire your weapons at the same time. There will also be a lot of context-based actions like leaning and peeking against and around things.
- No word on voice actors yet, but it almost sounds like the devs are hiding some bigger names than we'd expect.
- Better AI is a must, what with all the destructible environments and explosive bits found in the battlefield. Enemies and squad allies need to be aware of all that and each other, crafting complex attack and defense strategies on the go.