- Every member of the "Jericho Team" has a special set of brutal weaponry and their own psychic abilities. These abilities range from exorcism and alchemy to clairvoyance and telekinesis (Hmm, Psi-Ops, anyone?).
- You can swap control between any of these characters at any time during the game. Their powers are described and, yeah, they're pretty darn neat sounding.
- Don't worry, a slick AI controls the other characters you aren't in the eyes of.
- The graphics? Amazing. The atmosphere? Sinister with dark ambience. Basically, it does the FPS-Horror cross-genre justice. Gruesome enemies with a fantastic atmosphere... sounds hot.
- You're in first-person at all times. Climbing up cliffs, scrambling through a narrow passage... this is a true first-person title.
Sounds pretty impressive. There are other things, like timed button sequences (or something similar) and rain/blood splattering against your screen/eyes, but those aren't new. They'll certainly add to the atmosphere, though. We'll keep our eyes open for more information on this cute title.