- Sony failed to capitalize on the Walkman for domination in the digital music world (they apparently had an iPod and an iTunes equivalent 5 years before Apple, but they weren't software-centric and were scared of digital distribution being one of the world's largest publishers of music).
- HD DVD is a "transitional" technology that is in a losing battle to Blu-ray... they only have one thing going for them: an exclusive with Universal. "Good luck to them."
- The Wii vs. PS3 debate isn't really comparing apples to apples. "Wii is a wonderful device, but has a different target audience. If we fail, it is because we positioned PS3 as the Mercedes of the video game field. PS3 is after a different audience and it can be whatever it wants - a home server, game device, even a computer." The article does not mention arch enemy Microsoft or the Xbox 360.
Sony CEO: "Wii is wonderful!"
Sony offers up a $100 PS3 price cut! (3/28/2007)
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma demo coming in four-ish weeks (3/28/2007)
Colin McRae DIRT video proves... dirt is cool. (3/28/2007)
Burnout 5 using HD Eye Toy (3/28/2007)
- RUMOR: Next Prince of Persia title was named, briefly (3/28/2007)
Reader Comments(Page 1)
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use