- Map size determined by the number of players in the game
- All maps available for ranked games
- Score limits for team deathmatch adjusted based on the number of players in a match
- Time limits added for all game types that were missing them
- 'Return a Flag' ribbon now displays properly. All 'Return a Flag' ribbons earned prior to this patch will be restored.
- 'Multi Kill' ribbon will now be tracked. Unfortunately, no 'Multi Kill' ribbons earned before this patch can be restored.
- 'Target Bomber' ribbon can now be achieved with the frag grenade as well as the hedgehog grenade
- You will now receive a system message when you earn a new rank.
- A player's rank will not be sometimes misrepresented as lower than it actually is.
- Wins/Losses are now displayed on the player stats.
- Changed the requirements to earn some of the medals on the character sheet.
- We have replaced the Skeleton skin with a new skin, the Mechanic. We've determined that the Skeleton is much smaller and more difficult to see on many levels than any of the other skins. The skins were never meant to give a gameplay advantage, but to offer you the chance to customize your character as you see fit, and we don't want people to be at a disadvantage because they didn't pick any one particular skin. Never fear, the skeleton may make a return at some later date, in some form or other.
- You can now accept a party invite if you are in a game and the party you are joining is in the same game.
- The results screen will now automatically rejoin the game after 30 seconds instead of disconnecting from the game as it previously did.
- There is now an option to enabled 'Map Vote' for custom games. If this option is enabled, players may press triangle when they are on the results screen to vote on what map they wish to play next. This option is enabled by default.
- You can now create a deathmatch game with a time limit as the only end game condition.
- Fixed a bug where players joining a game in progress would sometimes be placed on the team that had more players instead of the team with less players.
- Voice chat is now 'push-to-talk' by default in team games as well as free-for-all games. The standard button is L3 and it can be remapped. Open mic is active only for squad chat when you choose to join a named squad. In that case you still use the push-to-talk button to broadcast to your entire team. Other places where open mic is active are when observing in a limited lives game and when you are in a party
- There is now an indicator in the lower right hand corner to let you know when you are transmitting on the microphone
- Players in a squad will now be given an additional option to spawn near their squad in CTF, Meltdown, and Breach.
- Player names that are longer than 11 characters will no longer be truncated if they have a clan tag enabled.
- The flag taken message will stay on the screen longer in CTF games
- Enemies are now represented as triangles on the radar and map.
- Buddies on your team will show up as green dots on the map and radar (if it is enabled)
- Squad members will show up as yellow dots on the map and radar (if it is enabled)
- Chimeran rage damage multiplier has been reduced.
- Chimera at max heat will now only lose health until they are at 50% health instead of going all the way down to 1% health.
- Humans will now spawn with 1 frag grenade as well as the M5A2 Carbine
- Enemies will now show up on the Human map/radar if they are within radar range of ANYONE ON YOUR TEAM and only in the following circumstances: They are sprinting or in rage mode, they are firing/attacking, they are jumping, or they are within range of node radar (Breach)
- The L11-2 Dragon will now do extra damage to Chimeran players as was originally intended
- Most weapon damage values have been tweaked in the interest of balance. In general, weapons have been tweaked to deal slightly less damage.
- The spawn selection algorithm has been modified to make players spawn next to enemies less often, and to spawn near teammates and squadmates more often
- Moved the location of the flag in several CTF maps to help prevent stalemating
- Suicide will now increase the waiting time until a player respawns by 10 seconds in team games.
- Various bug fixes and formatting issues
- Fixed a rare issue where a player would become invisible to all other players in a match
- In Human vs Human or Chimera vs Chimera team games, all players on a team will show up as the same model to help distinguish between the teams
- Added a barrier on Manchester, which was previously left out, to prevent players from leaving the playable area.