- The alternate timeline story is pretty solid, pretty cool, pretty pretty.
- Graphics are great, although not the "best" out there.
- Weapons, weapons, weapons! The weapon designs are hailed as fantastic, to say the least. What do you expect from the Ratchet & Clank people?
- The AI grows with you -- the first few levels consist of fairly "dumb" enemies, but by the later levels, they are rather intelligent. Oh, just a rant, but I played Gears of War over the weekend. It's pretty cool, but you know, if they gave you a Light Gun and a pedel to push when you duck behind stuff, it's basically a more interactive Time Crisis. Which is fine, since Time Crisis rocks. So, it's good, but not "the best game ever".
- Load times are only at the beginning of stages. Sweet.
- No lag in game or in the insanely impressive multi-player matches.
- Speaking of... multi-player matches are plenty, varied, and loads of fun.
- What's not so good? Well... the ending is fairly vague and open-ended (which, unless otherwise set in stone, is fine for sequel material)
Resistance: Fall of Man -- welcome to the killer app zone
- Ouch! Sony being kicked while they're down... (11/22/2006)
More PS3s inbound! (11/21/2006)
The mainstream press chimes in on the PS3 (11/21/2006)
GameStop already resupplied with PS3's? (11/21/2006)
Tom Clancy shirks gamers -- Vegas Vacation ensues (11/21/2006)
Reader Comments(Page 1)
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry: inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments. To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use