The second big announcement involved new Warhawk police - called Arbiters - who will be overlooking the leaderboards and who will be joining games in order to maintain the Warhawk peace. With guns. They have a wide array of punishments at their disposal including kicking, banning and sending harshly worded emails to you and your parents. So if any of you are sneaky cheaters then you'd best watch out - the Arbiters are after you.
Finally, Jobe mentions an announcement regarding update v1.2 coming soon. This will probably be the December expansion we've been hearing so much little about. We'll keep you posted.
- Stat database stability improvements
- Improved server stability
- Max Clan limit changed from 32 to 64
- Viral Rank-up bug fixed and correct for players that were accidentally ranked up.
- "Time-in-Vehicle" Stats fixed so certain awards can now be granted properly.
Client-side updates for Patch v1.1
- Stat connection, fetch/post fixes
- Significantly improved client connection stability
- Quad "????" Ping display bug fixed.
- Added support for Player-Ranked Servers.
- Game synchronization fixes due to fluctuating network conditions (packet-drop).
- Crash fixes for end of game and split screen.