Deal of the Day: Buy one Blu-ray, get one at Amazon
Although these movies may not be the greatest of Blu-ray offerings, most are pretty solid titles, and definitely deserve a home on your shelf. This is your chance to easily pick up titles like Invincible, The Prestige, and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
And hey, if you've finally gotten enough of Lair, why don't you sit down with Matthew McConaughey's epic Reign of Fire?
Reader Comments(Page 1)
2. Reign of Fire!!!
Dragons + Batman = BIG WIN
Posted at 11:58AM on Oct 15th 2007 by LordAbsu
3. PIMP PIMP PIMP!! I like!!
Posted at 11:59AM on Oct 15th 2007 by Byron517
4. damn only on the American amazon site Grrr
Posted at 12:09PM on Oct 15th 2007 by Tim Parsons
5. Enemy of the State and Apocalypto are good.
Posted at 12:13PM on Oct 15th 2007 by Ben
6. I got both Pirates movies, Jay and Silent Bob and Hitchhikers Guide tt Galaxy for 45$!!! 1 movie else where would be 35$ by itself! I'm so excited!
Posted at 12:14PM on Oct 15th 2007 by Bob
7. Was semi-excited until I saw what was on the list :P
Posted at 12:38PM on Oct 15th 2007 by Ghaleon
8. Fuggit, I already have four of those movies, a couple of other movies I'd like to have are region locked and useless on my Euro PS3... I should have imported a US PS3 instead of the European one, I'd have a lot more and a lot cheaper Blu-Ray movies that way.
Posted at 12:38PM on Oct 15th 2007 by ymmv
9. Amazon.com ships worldwide for this as it falls under the "DVD" category. I know they ship to Canada for sure.
Posted at 12:52PM on Oct 15th 2007 by vegi-saurus
10. I already had both of the PotC movies but I picked up The Prestige, Deja Vu, Enemy of the State, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Reign of Fire and King Arthur all shipped for less than $72. Not bad. Not bad at all.
Posted at 1:15PM on Oct 15th 2007 by Deviation
11. When I saw the title, I was excited, because I thought it meant I could finally pick up Casino Royale and Nine Inch Nails: Beside You in Time for a price I currently felt comfortable with (DVDs aren't too bad looking to me yet), but when I saw the selection, I was a bit disappointed...
Posted at 1:17PM on Oct 15th 2007 by linebeginstoblur
12. IS BULL....
ONLY WORKS IF YOU ORDER 2 OF THE "SAME" MOVIE...
Posted at 1:30PM on Oct 15th 2007 by Carlos Rirvero
13. Apocalypto is not just good, it's a great film. All the others are decidedly average.
Posted at 1:39PM on Oct 15th 2007 by Sauvage
14. oh darn... it does work.... for some reason... "Goal! - The Dream Begins" is on the list but it wont work with the 2 for 1 deal...
Posted at 1:45PM on Oct 15th 2007 by Carlos Rirvero
15. Buy ONE Get ONE. well that's what you normally expect. As opposed to HD-DVD's offering, Buy TWO get NONE.
Posted at 2:04PM on Oct 15th 2007 by Livi70590
16. The list is kinda sad, I already have the couple good movies such as the Pirates movies so this list is doing nothing for me. The freeness is kinda talking to me, but I'm not sure its talking loud enough to get me to buy any of these movies.
Posted at 2:50PM on Oct 15th 2007 by Neil
17. LOL. There are only a couple movies worth owning. The Lookout and maybe Chicago.
Posted at 3:29PM on Oct 15th 2007 by craig
18. @ 11
NIN is worth the price by itself... Great piece of work.
I thought I saw this weekend that Best Buy was having the same deal. They were also limited in movies but The Pirate Movies were included.
Posted at 4:30PM on Oct 15th 2007 by BrokenFern
19. All these Disney flicks are buy one get one free at Best Buys without having to wait.
Posted at 5:17PM on Oct 15th 2007 by EricDJ
20. @9 no Amazon.com only ships to the US,. Amazon.ca is Canadian only and it dont have this offer, eahc region has a spicific amazon site and each has different deals/offer
Posted at 5:53PM on Oct 15th 2007 by Tim Parsons
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use
1. About the only movie I wanted was The Prestige. It'd be a good deal if you have kids I guess, there are a few kids' movies there.
Posted at 11:56AM on Oct 15th 2007 by Popfrogs