- Diplomat pistol -- standard Mantel weaponry, seems most useful in short-range situations.
- Blacksaw assault rifle -- depleted uranium are the bullets, pain is the result. Also available: silenced version.
- Donkey Puncher shotgun -- " ... this high-end shotgun is more than enough to kick any ass presented to you." Enough said.
- Hard Candy rocket launcher -- apparently makes Sloppy Joes out of the enemy.
- Pinpointer sniper rifle -- it's a sniper rifle. Need we say more?
- Heavy Gun -- uh, we're not sure, but it sounds extremely useful. Seems to be a stationary weapon of mass destruction.
- Razor Tongue knife -- standard Promise Hand melee weapon. You can smear it with Nectar, which causes Mantel soldiers to overdose on Nectar if you slice 'em. Nice way to make a knife useful without being ridiculously overpowered (Warhawk).
- Lobo -- the assault rifle of choice for Promise Hand soldiers.
- Oso -- shotgun! Notice the trend of Spanish names for Promise Hand weaponry.
- Mano del Dios -- the "Hand of God" is essentially a minigun you really don't want to see from the wrong end.
- Dragon de la Gente -- take a guess! It's a flamethrower for the people, by the people.
Haze weaponry revealed, detailed, explained
Reader Comments(Page 1)
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use