Gather 'round, children, Mother Earth has a story for you at GreenDaily.com

PS3 Poll Police: Tokyo Game Showdown edition

This week, the Poll Police are laying out the heavy-hitting games that are going to try to grab your attention at the Tokyo Game Show. There are a ton of games on the horizon, but a lot of them aren't the ones that everybody is talking about. Based on our comments throughout the last month or so, the Poll Police have compiled a list, by no means exhaustive, of the games that generate the most buzz. Now then, which of these games do you want to see the most of, more than anything else in the gaming world:
What PS3 game demands your undivided attention at TGS?
It's gotta be Final Fantasy XIII (any of them)
Metal Gear Solid 4, no contest
Haze -- it's another exclusive, after all
White Knight Story
Folklore
Silent Hill 5
Resident Evil 5
LittleBigPlanet
Killzone 2
pollcode.com free polls
Yep, we're capping it at ten. Not interested in any of those? Then what exactly are you looking forward to most of all? As we said, this isn't an exhaustive list, but judging from our readers' comments, these are the biggest titles coming to TGS. We don't like the "none" option, since that's sort of like giving up or refusing to decide. Be brave, volunteers of the Poll Police, as your decision means everything to us! Just look at last week's poll to see what we mean.
As you can see, this poll was worthwhile as it generated a lot of disagreement in the votes. However, a winner is clear. People want and expect the Dual Shock 3, or whatever you'd like to call it, to get unveiled at long last at the Tokyo Game Show. People also want the big firmware update, but not quite as badly as a controller with TouchSense technology. Home's release date is desired, but it pales in comparison to the other two. We aren't sure what awaits us at the Tokyo Game Show, but we hope we can report these wishes as truth. We'll see you next week after the show and as always, we appreciate your votes!

1. Sony need to bust out the big guns at TGS. Personally, I'm not going to get too excited about it, just so I'm not dissapointed when nothing new or exciting happens.

Posted at 7:07PM on Sep 16th 2007 by finelicker

2. Yeah, that KZ2 will need to come pretty hard to finish off these critics. This should be the title that they really back, as they have been in the beginning. This is the title that needs help to sell systems, as FF and MGS already have a significant following. Those customers are won already, KZ 2 needs to show off some horsepower. Graphics wise, I've just been "satisfied" with the PS3, not really blown away. COD 4 will do that, but it isn't an exclusive title. I need to see something that will make me wonder if the 360 would be able to do it. I think KZ 2 is the only title with that kind of potential...

Posted at 7:33PM on Sep 16th 2007 by Titty Pink

3. Bumpy Trot/Steambot Chronicles 2.

Posted at 7:38PM on Sep 16th 2007 by Burns

4. Well I know that KZ2 will not be at TGS seeing as on Friday some one asked MotherH and He said that game would not be there. I for one can't wait to hear more on White Knight, the games from Team Ico that were talked about on the 1up podcast, LBP, Afrika and True Fantasy Live Online making the jump from the Xbox to the PS3.

TGS really will be a good one this year. I also can't wait to see what MS and Nintendo will show this year too.

Posted at 7:40PM on Sep 16th 2007 by Joe

5. theres too many good games! im going to go with Killzone 2. i hope they show a new level or a more updated build.

Posted at 7:40PM on Sep 16th 2007 by Paul

6. Between this and getting my new PSP-2000 bundle from Amazon next week, I think this is a good time to be alive.

Posted at 7:45PM on Sep 16th 2007 by ruibing

7. To the other 31 people that voted for White Knight Story, thank you. To everyone else that seems so energetic about FFXIII, MGS4 and Killzone (really, why killzone for a TGS poll?), well, go play through Dragon Quest, Rouge Galaxy, Dark Cloud 2 or Jeanne D'Arc and come back with your REAL opinion about what deserves undivided attention.

Posted at 7:57PM on Sep 16th 2007 by Kattleox

8. Not much Haze love. But really, there's a lot of reasons for Final Fantasy and Metal Gear.

Posted at 8:15PM on Sep 16th 2007 by JKPierce

9. @7: Yeah I had to vote White Knight too. Most of those other games will have my attention, but we're so overdue for some updated WKS morsels!

Posted at 8:18PM on Sep 16th 2007 by Flame

10. Monster Hunter for PS3 will hopefully be announced/talked about by Capcom. I can't wait to play this one in HD.

Posted at 8:22PM on Sep 16th 2007 by Darkdrium777

11. i would have to disagree with titty pink,
K2 has that potential u mention so does MGS4,HaZe..

there are quite a few games that are on my list,cant say that about my 360 tho...

Posted at 8:23PM on Sep 16th 2007 by endzo

12. umm Monster freakn' Hunter 3 please!

Posted at 8:23PM on Sep 16th 2007 by komrad

13. Why so little LBP love?

Posted at 8:29PM on Sep 16th 2007 by phattie

14. @Kattleox, I voted for White Knight Story because it happens to be a new IP. I know FFXIII will turn out great and I have seen all that I need to see to know that I will be buying MGS4, RE5, SH5, LBP and Folklore. I just need to know more about WKS to figure out if it is a must buy on release day or a "I will buy eventually" type game. I don't doubt Level 5 will create something that will be good, though.

Posted at 8:37PM on Sep 16th 2007 by Jason B.

15. I forgot to say I can't wait to see more on these game too. Heavy Rain and Wardevil both Digi-Guys and Quantic Dream said not that long ago they would be at TGS. So these games will also be cool to see.

Posted at 8:55PM on Sep 16th 2007 by Joe

16. Oh, and fellas, indeed I am aware that Uncharted isn't listed. Not that we don't expect great things, but the title is more or less wrapped up. There's not much "new exciting info" we can probably squeeze, y'know? Anyhow, that's the only reason. It's still going to be actively sought out by us at TGS for sure.

Posted at 9:05PM on Sep 16th 2007 by ndoerr

17. I dunno Endzo, from what I've seen of those titles they're cool, but I don't know about ground breaking graphics wise. I mean MGS is gonna pull out some pretty cool concepts, MG games usually do, but the graphics don't absolutely blow me away (yet). Haze doesn't "look" better than COD 4. It's a close call between the two, but I need something off the charts. I feel that Sony promised that to us all. I kinda expected a Neo Geo vs. Super NES type diffrence in the games, favoring the PS3. I dunno, they need to start seperating from the pack and stop looking like just another option. They're giving me a Colts/Patriots level comparison between the 2 systems, when I'd rather it be Colts/Raiders...

Posted at 9:24PM on Sep 16th 2007 by Titty Pink

18. I was going to vote for LBP but had to think again since I saw White Night Story there... Level 5 are a talented bunch with their games and I really want a RPG for the PS3 so I voted for it instead... Don't worry LBP... I loves ya still;)

Posted at 9:26PM on Sep 16th 2007 by akira4

19. ill i really care about is white knight story! does wks have a release date anyone know i want a good rpg till final fantasy comes out , haze also looks interesting,

Posted at 9:30PM on Sep 16th 2007 by gone with the wind

20. Right now, Killzone 2 is the game that best represents the ps3. A lot of the critics have written it off already, and it was that infamous trailer that really set a lot of the backlash against Sony in motion. If it can deliver in a big way, it could just make all the difference.
Here's hoping it does, so far what I've seen has me more interested for it than anything Halo3 has shown.

Posted at 9:41PM on Sep 16th 2007 by mccomber