- The politically correct term for the release date right now is "2008".
- While the demo is pretty awesome, it's just one level. Incomplete, at that, with no streaming technology implemented yet.
- There will be an online beta at some point (no time soon, we're sure) but there will also be links to the official Killzone website and integration into Home to keep us busy until that time comes.
- After the infamous 2005 trailer, GG was pretty unsure of if they could actually pull off those graphics, but the recent amount of press for the true game has bolstered their belief that they have, in fact, come quite close to that original trailer and are very proud of that. We are too!
- No word yet on user-generated content.
- They refuse to compare their game to Halo 3 because the two games are just that -- two games. They're different in play style and artistic direction. They feel it's more important to improve on what was lackluster in the first Killzone than try to "beat" some other game.
Guerilla Games interrogated on all things Killzone 2
Reader Comments(Page 1)
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use