- PS3's will go on sale on eBay for over $3000.
- Retail employees are going to be very popular people after November 17th.
- Hardware horror stories will be rampant.
- flOw isn't going to be the PS3's Geometry Wars (but I think Blast Factor will come close!)
- Resistance: Fall of Man is going to do well but not as well as Call of Duty 2 did for the 360 launch.
- Crab monster jokes will populate nearly every single Genji II review (so true... so true).
- People won't really miss the rumble as much as they think they will.
- The motion sensing component of the controller is going to go over better than expected but it won't go over as well as the Wii.
- Sony's new online service is going to be better than people expect but still fall short of XBox Live. People will forgive this as it is free.
- Sony has one last surprise left up its sleeves related to their online service and it may be access to the vast Sony music and video library (probably).
That's it! It's all fairly standard supposition, but it works and we agree. What do you guys think?